Total Profit Solutions for IT Companies®
Service Leadership Index®
- Product GM% - BIC Profit SPs: Q2-12 27.6% Q3-12 26.8% Q4-12 29.0% Q1-13 23.6%
- Product GM% - Median Profitability SPs: Q2-12 24.0% Q3-12 20.2% Q4-12 21.9% Q1-13 20.8%
- Product GM% - Bottom 1/4 Profitability SPs: Q2-12 12.0% Q3-12 22.3% Q4-12 15.0% Q1-13 6.4%
- Services GM% - BIC Profitability SPs: Q2-12 53.7% Q3-12 57.6% Q4-12 54.9% Q1-13 53.1%
- Services GM% - Median Profitability SPs: Q2-12 47.7% Q3-12 47.5% Q4-12 46.9% Q1-13 44.0%
- Services GM% - Bottom 1/4 Profitability SPs: Q2-12 41.0% Q3-12 37.8% Q4-12 36.8% Q1-13 32.7%
- SG&A% - BIC Profitability SPs: Q2-12 27.2% Q3-12 26.3% Q4-12 27.3% Q1-13 28.5%
- SG&A% - Median Profitability SPs: Q2-12 29.6% Q3-12 28.8% Q4-12 29.8% Q1-13 29.7%
- SG&A% - Bottom 1/4 Profitability SPs: Q2-12 32.0% Q3-12 34.7% Q4-12 37.3% Q1-13 35.7%
- EBITDA% - BIC Profitability SPs: Q2-12 18.4% Q3-12 23.7% Q4-12 21.5% Q1-13 17.2%
- EBITDA% - Median Profitability SPs: Q2-12 8.6% Q3-12 10.3% Q4-12 8.5% Q1-13 6.3%
- EBITDA% - Bottom 1/4 Profitability SPs: Q2-12 −0.3% Q3-12 −2.4% Q4-12 −6.7% Q1-13 −5.2%
Quarterly Solution Provider Performance
Speaking & Education
Channel marketing teams face both tactical and strategic challenges in optimizing the relationship with their channel partners.
The first is as simple—and as hard—as ensuring that when partners participate in events, they come away saying they gained high value from the experience. Partner goodwill is hard to earn and easy to lose in today's distracting and demanding environment.
The strategic challenge is even more daunting—your partners are your most valuable asset, and their ability to meet your goals is directly tied to their leadership, management, business and financial skills. Building these skills in a meaningful way means exposing partners to tangible sources of concentrated expertise that speak in their own language.
To solve both these challenges, leverage Service Leadership’s two decades of successful executive leadership experience in IT Solutions companies, and nine years of exclusive benchmarking and consulting to improve the leadership and business management skills of your channel partners. Service Leadership’s unique business model—as the only Solutions Provider consulting firm that ties business consulting to true market valuations—means Solution Provider owner/executives and channel managers get real, market-tested advice and insight which results in measurable improvements in cash flow and stock value. No other channel consulting firm can do this, because no other firm has the in-the-trenches operational background.
Service Leadership's educational and benchmarking offerings are available in customized forms and with various branding opportunities.
- Focus on specific technologies, Solution Provider business models, vertical markets, end customer sizes, and so on.
- Inclusion of vendor offerings as part of business model discussion and/or examples.
- Levering the breadth of current Service Leadership Index® partner benchmarks, or of custom or semi-custom research and analytics.
- Creation of specific or custom take-away tools that support the vendor’s value proposition to the Solution Provider, or that support the solution’s value proposition to the end customer.
- Additional of one-to-few or one-to-one Service Leadership consulting for high-touch Solution Provider populations.
- Takeaway tool customization and branding is also available.
Branding opportunities include:
- Standard Service Leadership Index® branding,
- Co-branding (vendor and Service Leadership Index®),
- Vendor branding with Service Leadership Index® attribution,
- Vendor branding only.
Please inquire; we are confident we can meet the specific speaking, education and benchmarking needs of your event or your evolving channel partner program.